At noon today Southers Marsh opened for business.
But we’re ready! Here are the highlights of our state mandated restrictions.
- No golf carts. As of today there are no exceptions to this rule.
- The clubhouse is closed, including the bathrooms
- Payment should be made online through our tee time reservation system or over the phone before you come to the course. When you book online you will be asked to prepay for your round. If you see no availability, make sure you are searching for “W/O Cart.” Tee times with carts are not currently available.
- The range and practice green are closed
- All golfers must maintain proper social distancing of at least 6 feet at all times
- Tee times are 15 minutes apart – golfers must stay in their car until 15 minutes before their tee time and must return to their car immediately following play. No tailgating
- We’re not pairing groups up. If you have a twosome, you’re playing as a twosome. You may have to be patient.
- Flagsticks must remain in the hole. The hole liners are raised. If you hit the cup, it’s in!
- No rental clubs
Please follow the rules so we can all get through this.