— Our 2023 Calendar is Full —
We apologize for the inconvenience, but we only have so much room on our calendar.
Thank you for considering Southers Marsh Golf Club as the site for your next golf outing. We are a first-rate facility and can provide your organization with all the amenities necessary to make your outing a great success.
Annually, we host more than 100 tournaments of at least 40 players, and most of them have been coming to Southers Marsh for 10 years or more. We also participate annually in golf outings as golfers and event organizers, which gives us a complete perspective on your event. We are ready to provide you with everything you’ll need for a successful and fun day, even if you have never organized a tournament before!
- Low Cost, High Return – complete packages start at $66.99 including golf, carts, buffet dinner and service charge. Outing organizers can keep entry fees under $100 and still realize an excellent return per player on golf alone, rather than just breaking even on golf. There’s a reason we were named the Best Value in Massachusetts by the New England Golfguide from 2005-2021.
- Great Golf Course – your golfers will love the course and the outstanding conditions. We were given 4 stars from Golf Digest, which they define as, “Outstanding, plan your next vacation around it.”
- Exceptional Food Quality – not the usual golf outing fare, we maintain the same high standards for all food served at Southers Marsh events.
- Organization – we know how much effort it takes to organize a tournament, so we’re here to help you, not add to your workload. We can help leading up to the tournament as well as that day.
- Flexible Dates – unlike many courses, we offer the option weekend tournaments throughout the golfing season.
- Quick Playing Time – most tournaments we host with 100 players or less are completed in just over four hours. This helps keep everyone excited when it comes time for the raffle or auction.
- Hidden Costs – Unlike most golf courses, we do not charge an additional service charge on top of our food prices for golf outings.
- More Hidden Costs – We have the most accommodating policies you will find when it comes to how many golfers and meals you will actually pay for (terms and conditions apply). These are important considerations when planning your outing budget.
- Additional Players – in the past, we have recommended limiting the number of players participating in an event to 100. While we still make that recommendation, we do host several tournaments annually with up to 140 golfers with good results, and rounds that lasted only 4½-5 hours.
Golf Outing Inquiry
If you would like more information on golf outings, please fill out as much of this form as you can.