Updated June 22 – everything is subject to change, we’re learning as we go
Starting on Monday, June 22 we are entering phase 2.5 of reopening.
- Please don’t come to the course without a tee time, and please don’t ask if you can go out early. With every tee time filled, we can’t sneak people in or let people go out early, it backs everything up later. Tee times are 12 minutes apart.
- If you are in the same household, you may ride in the same cart together, otherwise you must take your own cart. We have 54 carts, which is just barely enough with 12 minute tee times, but not enough to guarantee that everyone will get a cart when they arrive at the course. That is why we are not accepting prepayment for golf carts.
Updated Golf Cart Pricing Subject to Change, Prices include tax
Single Rider in a golf cart – $20
Sharing a cart with another rider (same household) – $15
Super Twilight Golf Cart (per player, single or shared) – $12
League Golf Cart (per player, single or shared) – $10
- The deck and dining room have limited seating for lunch 11 AM-3 PM. We are following the state mandated guidelines for restaurants. There are no porta-potties or water coolers on the golf course.
- The outdoor driving range and practice green are open. Golfers must wear masks on the driving range.
- We will still be checking in via the office window nearest the practice green to minimize unnecessary traffic inside the clubhouse. If you would like to purchase apparel or use the bathroom please let us know and you can come into the building.
We are feeling our way along and trying to implement best practices so everything is subject to change. We appreciate everyone’s cooperation as we try to gradually reopen safely and smoothly.
We truly appreciate your support,
Big Will, Willie, and the rest of the Southers Marsh Team