Please note that these are discounted prices for golf tournaments only and that this menu is not available for non-golf events (less than 50% of attendees playing golf). Please click here for our wedding site or our function site.
See our golf outing menu as a printer friendly pdf or view or complete outing packet.
- Breakfast$4.99 pp(minimum of 40 players) Coffee and an assortment of muffins for your sleepy golfers.
- LunchBefore afternoon tournaments only
- Boxed Lunch$10.99 pp(minimum of 40 players)
Choose two options from: Turkey, Ham and Cheese, and Roast Beef served on a bulkie roll with lettuce and tomato with chips, a candy bar, and a soda.
- Hot Dog Buffet$6.99 ppTwo all-beef hot dogs, a bag of chips, and a soda
- BuffetsBuffets are not all you can eat, one seving per player
- American Barbeque$15.99 ppTraditional-style American backyard barbeque with Black Angus Burgers, all-beef Hot Dogs, and Barbequed Chicken. Served with homemade coleslaw, potato salad, and fresh cookies.
- Italian Buffet$16.99 ppChicken and Sausage Cacciatore, Pasta and Meatballs, and Stuffed Shells. Served with Caesar salad, garlic bread, and Strawberries Zabaglione.
- Southers Marsh Mixed Grill$19.99 ppBarbequed Chicken Breast, Steak Tips, and Pork Hog Wings, (substitute Bratwurst for Pork Hog Wings on request). Served with baked beans, homemade coleslaw, tossed garden salad, a seasonal vegetable, and fresh cookies.
- Steak and Chicken Buffet$23.99 ppGrilled 8 oz. Choice Sirloin Steak and Barbequed Chicken Breast. Served with a Caesar salad, baked potato, seasonal vegetable, and fresh cookies.
- Land and Sea$24.99 ppThe Southers Marsh famous Steak Tips with Scallop and Shrimp Scampi. Served with jasmine rice, a seasonal vegetable, and fresh cookies.
- Prime Rib$29.99 pp12 oz Prime Rib au jus served off the bone with garlic roasted potatoes, seasonal vegetable, salad, and fresh cookies.
- New England ClambakeMarket PriceOne pound to One and a quarter pound Boiled Lobsters served with Drawn Butter, Steamed Soft-Shelled Clams, Corn on the Cob, Boiled Potato, Onions, Sweet Sausage, Corn Bread, and Watermelon.
Our Chefs and the entire Staff at Southers Marsh are dedicated to pleasing our customers and are ready to satisfy any special requests or dietary needs.
*Prices and menu selections subject to change. Updated March 2016.
*Golf outing menu prices include service charge, but do not include 7% MA meals tax.